Friday, March 16, 2012

Even Bunnies Have Tattoos!

Are you ready for Spring? I certainly am! Bunnies, flowers, sunshine and the smell of newly mown grass... I can't wait!

To help move the spring along I give you this little bunny card - complete with a little heart tattoo on her tushie! (She's a girl cuz she has a bow and a flower for a tail!) But I bet you could come up with some darling little boy bunnies also. My apologies to the bunny for getting her just a tad bit pink on the backside - oops!
Along with the bunny are some miniature candy bars dressed up with flowers. Wouldn't they be a great addition to an Easter basket or, I know, how about a Spring Tea Party! Can't you just see one at each place setting with a little message for your friends.

So... the sun is shining, the grass is getting greener and Spring will come!

Have a wonderful stamping day!


Supplies:
Big Shot!
Scallop Circle #2 Die
Island Floral Die - for ears and candy bar flowers
1-3/8" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
Large Oval Punch
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Whisper White card stock
Sweet Shop DSP

No comments: