Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Peek At My Trip to Florida!

I just realized I hadn't posted anything about the amazing trip we had to Orlando.... five theme parks in five days with five of my favorite people in the world! It can't get much better than that (except I missed all my other favorite people in the world, especially my hubby!) Every time I take a trip by myself we say "never again" and then another "again" seems to come along...

It was the first time there for all of us - our daughter, Holly, her husband, Rod, and their children, Beau, 9, Kaylee, 7, and Hope, 5. What fun it was to enjoy this adventure together! As you may know because of distance we don't get to see as much of this amazing family as we'd like so the time together was very, very special! 


   Animal Kingdom - the real and the not so real!

   Beau, Kaylee and Hope - cutie patooties that u r!
Universal Studios and the Tower of Terror!!!!  
Epcot - I think I would have to say it was my favorite with all the topiaries and countries to visit.


SeaWorld
And last but not least, good old Mickey and Minnie - the ones who started it all!

No comments: