Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Vintage Version of "Cupcakes, Whirligigs and Sweets"

A wonderful Saturday morning to you! I love long weekends and with my current work schedule I have one every weekend.... so no excuse not to have some new projects for you!

A month or so ago I offered my very first tutorial  - with the promise that I would be showing it in completely different papers. Well, yesterday was the day to work on that, so today here it is!

I decided to use Mocha Morning DSP (because I love, love it!) and have been feeling rather "vintagey", so here's what I decided to create. I traded the diamonds for pearls, brights for neutrals, flowers for stars, and added a little froufrou!

It's an assortment that would be great as thank you's, birthday, Mother's Day or just "thinking about you".


So ... if you purchased the tutorial, "Cupcakes, Whirligigs & Sweets" earlier, here's another way to use it. 

If not, now is your chance!
Download $3.95







To view the original tutorial page click here

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

WOW oh WOW this is gorgeous Penny!!