Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fresh Flowers and Clean Lines

Are you ready for summer! I certainly am! Felt so good to eat dinner outdoors last night for the first time this year. I think I could pretty much live outdoors.... with a beach, and a chair, and a good book - hah!  I'd come in for a few hours each day to stamp, then right back outside to the sand and the sea.... aaahhhh!

Creating something clean and fresh today. Am patiently (not) waiting for my brand new products to arrive so meanwhile I reached for the amazing Summer Smooches DSP.  I so love this paper - it's crisp and clean and you can use it in so many ways.









And a close up of the flower, which is a button, today. Aren't buttons great? And just wait until you see what beautiful button is available June 1st! Think crystal and vintage. Very, very sweet!








I used a button again! This time the back side of the button is what you see. I use the Designer Series buttons quite often that way, just because they look a little bolder that way.

These cards were created to fit the Small Open-End Envelopes 107286. They are a great little size: 6-3/4" x 3-1/2", and make a nice change.

Dress up the envelope flap by tracing the envelope flap onto coordinating DSP, cut out and adhere. Pretty, pretty!






And my last in this set of three. I love, love the graphic design of this piece of Summer Smooches DSP. Can you imagine how cool it looks paired with black - just wait, that project is coming!

I used the Kindness Matters stamp set for the "Thanks" on each of these cards. I'm so glad it's staying around for another year.

The leaves and blossoms are from Bright Blossoms and will be available June 1st again along with the Summer Smooches DSP. I've had a sneak peek at the new catalog - lots of great new products in store!

No comments: