Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I had no clue....

                I just had to post this today! I found it on Pinterest and just had to pass it on!

So, what to add to it?
How about a pic of my scraps - which I keep in a basket on the floor so I can just toss them in! Yes, one tiny rubber stamp does lead to this!


And to this...  Yep - only current ones and only one wooden stamp set... a promotion from last year   But, it is in the Annual Catalog! And I used it today - Christmas in July, remember?



And to this...  a line up of punches!


And the mess at the end of a very busy day! Seriously, tho', I do clean up between each project! This will be spotless momentarily, I promise!


So, now that you're this far - how about a contest? If you can tell me what my favorite color ink is for stamping sentiments (almost exclusively!), I will choose one of the correct entries to receive a free Stampin' Up! ink pad of their choice!
Hint, I posted it on my blog awhile back and it is so not Basic Black.
Winner will be posted Monday, July 2nd - include your blog info if you have one and I'll link you!

1 comment:

Amy D said...

I love how crisp sentiments look in basic gray - not that exciting, but it's a great, crisp neutral! (And I, too, have almost an entire room filled with things from one rubber stamp...)

:)
Amy
amydiannedorsett@yahoo.com