Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

This is a special week for me as I have my Mom with me and she fortunately loves to stamp as much as I do! The guys are gone overnight so we've got the house to ourselves and can stamp all night if we want to! We'll see how long we last...
My new pre-order from the Holiday Catalog arrived this afternoon in the middle of an incredible wind storm - bless that dear UPS man - and  we've been stamping ever since. 
 I thought I would share two cards we made from a brand new set that I know I will use over and over again. How many things can you put in a great little glass jar? Marbles, flowers, buttons, veggies, fruit .....
And this one really should have my Mom's watermark on it, if only she had one. We may have to get Ben to design her one! (think Becky Robert's son) Isn't this card great? I love the pear and the cute jar topper and the wood button!

You'll have to check back August 1st for a chance to order this delightful set along with all the other wonderful products from the Holiday catalog.  Remember, this is only a sneak peek!

But now, if you were a demonstrator... you could order today! Did you know that for $99  you can start your own business and choose $125 worth of product (your choice of product) plus  get in on all the pre-orders, demonstrator magazine, website, ideas, tips and have fun with Becky and I as we stamp our way to success! Questions? Contact me @ stampsnsmiles@gmail.com

1 comment:

Susan said...

now I'm sold on this stamp set & dies; t hank you for sharing such lovely ones, too; I do admire every bit of your blog