Saturday, July 14, 2012

Need for Speed!

Need for Speed - definitely for the guys in our lives!

As I'm sure we all do, I looked through my cards and realized I needed some more masculine cards. So pulled out this great set and got to work. There's a vehichle for every guy in this set.

I thought the Houndstooth embossing folder looked a bit like tire tracks,
so decided to create banners with them.
A little paper piercing at the ends to emphasize the "V"'s.

The "Take a Ticket" wheel was used for a little color on the side.
(has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that someone in our family recently
got stopped and got off with a warning! Hint: see yesterdays post :)
I've just been wanting to use this wheel and thought it went well, smile!


I also wanted to give you an update on Renee's blog - there's been a name change and you can find her very creative site at cupocreativity.blogspot.com 

You'll be glad you stopped by for a peek!


Need for Speed
122715w
122717c

Take a Ticket - 126941

No comments: