Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Spooktacular Offer!

Just a reminder..... this Spooktacular offer ends on August 31st! Sign up as a demonstrator today for only $99.00 (and receive $125.00 of product customized by you!) and receive all the supplies to create this amazing decorative tray. Change it out for the seasons. Let's make one together!

One of the many things that I love about Stampin' Up! is the ability to do busines "My Way". It's Stampin' Up's theme this year and they are helping us do just that.

 "My Way" , personally, is to create a business that I can manage mostly online. I've made friends around the world while sharing what I love to do. I enjoy being able to work from home (sometimes in my jammies!) and set my own hours. I like the ability to keep my family a priority and still earn an income. And I love having fun!

Join my stampsnsmiles team today and here is what you'll enjoy!
  • Receive all my tutorials for free! Use them for yourself or as ready-made classes
  • A 20% discount on all your orders!
  • Free monthly Stampin' Success magazine!
  • Access to Stampin' Connections - thousands of online inspirational ideas!
  • An opportunity to create income from home and/or online!
  • Earn Great Rewards - free product!
  • Earn amazing incentive trips! Any one of these is a great reason to become a demonstrator.
    Join the fun today!
Simply click here to join now or contact me to chat.

No comments: