Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Own Little Art Gallery!


Isn't this the sweetest, simplest little love note ever? Tuck it into a gift, lay it on a pillow or .... it can add the perfect embellishing touch to gift packaging! It was inspired by some artwork that I had seen @ marygregorystudio.com, via Pinterest, of course! I love her work! Not comparing mine with hers - just inspired, that's all. And then I found this mini easel at the craft store, so my little piece of artwork was not only born, it had a place to land (or stand).

My own little gallery - it really does make me smile!



A new way to present a card - no reason for it to be hidden in an envelope (even tho' I had already made the cutest ever envelopes from Birds of a Feather DSP) use it as the embellishment for your present. This time it tops one of Stampin' Up!'s Kraft Boxes which I sponged with Baja Breeze ink, and accented with a square of fringed burlap. It's tied off with Baja Breeze seam binding and a Bronze Button. Kinda lovin' it!

Need the supplies? Shop 24/7 here!

Take Care
126310w 126312c

                                                             Brushed Bronze Buttons
127833
Kraft Gift Box
124106

1 comment:

Ruthie Graen said...

Your cards are beautiful Penny, but I also love how you display your cards so professionally!