Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Feeling Sentimental


Feeling Sentimental....
It's just lowly packing paper, but it sure dresses up nicely! Embossed with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. it creates a unique background for this Penny Farthing bicycle - from Feeling Sentimental, which you can receive free during Sale-a-bration! 


Do you save some of your Stampin' Up! packing paper for stamping or decor projects. There are so many fun things you can do with it, that it's hard not to keep it. Actually I think it would be great to do a tutorial - all done with packing paper. Would you be interested? I'll get right on that when life tosses a few free moments my way!


And how does this relate to real life? Well, if you have those kind of days where you just feel like packing paper, you know, kind of crumpled up, squashed down, just there to absorb the bumps, busy protecting and caring for everybody else - remember.... you really are main stage, you're an important part of the bigger picture, and an integral part of the team! And along with that I'm going to share this video which says it better than I can. Enjoy!


Free Products! Click here to learn more!

3 comments:

Ruthie Graen said...

Love this card Penny~ a must have sample for customers to see! Is that Island Indigo with Crumb Cake in the shadow, or River Rock?

Ms said...

This is really a wonderful card idea and I am bad about recycling the packing paper. I would love to see a tutorial on using that paper. I'm sure my customers would too. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us....

Unknown said...

Ruthie,
It's Crumb Cake - my go to color!