Friday, February 15, 2013

Let's Go To Paris!


Planning a trip to Paris!

I've had this dream that has lingered in the back of my mind for some time now of going to Paris with a couple of my daughters, grand-daughters and a couple of very good friends. So....
well, it's still lingering in the back of my mind, but,
someday I'm going to make up a few more of these cards, pop in an invite to Paris, (along with the tickets of course) and post them. How fun would that be? Very!

Meanwhile, I love this card, the rhinestones, the tickets, the flower and most of all the Eiffel Tower. Still using Fan Fair DSP - I've been stashing this piece for a bit. I chose to use the flower from Secret Garden as it's so similar to the flower on the paper... the tickets, well, that goes without saying. How else would a gal get to Paris. A bit of bling and we're almost there!

and FYI: (just had to look it up!)
"Enjoy dinner at the "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant, located on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, then take a relaxing scenic Seine river cruise. At the end of the evening, witness the Moulin Rouge fabulous show FEERIE with its famous French Can-Can.  $281.76 pp"

okay, back to work now....

No comments: