Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another Chance - Woohoo!


Stampin' Up! has been making a difference in
lives for 25 years! It's their anniversary and they're doing it up big! So, today I'd like to tell you about all the amazing opportunities and products that are available right now.

First, and so exciting!
They have extended their fantastic offer of an extra 25% of product when you sign up as a demonstrator. So, that means you will receive $125 worth of your choice of product for only $99. The best part - you choose if you'd like to build a business or just be part of the fun and receive 20% off of your orders (that's why I got involved - it just made sense to me!)

Along with that, earlier this week I created a cute little gift to add to the package when you join my team.

I figured if Stampin' Up! can extend their offer again,
so can I! So a pair of Paper Snips with it's own hand-crafted flower embellishment is my gift to you.

Stampin' Up! has also released their Convention 2013 info this week. It's a fun-filled, exhilirating, informative three days. It looks like they'll have space available for guests but if you're a demonstrator you save bunches.

Check out "why join my team" at the top of the page or email me for more info at stampsnsmilesblogspot.com
 That's right - you can enter to win at Facebook.com/Stampinup!


And another great dealio! Each month Stampin' Up! is making available a new stamp set that combines the best of the best over the past 25 years.
So fun! Here's the latest one.
Best of Flowers 133342
Shop here today!

No comments: