Saturday, May 4, 2013

You're Invited to Tea!

 
You're Invited!
 
Recently I was invited to be part of Splitcoaststamper's Creative Crew. This month we were asked to choose a party to celebrate and create projects for.
 
I chose a tea party....
 
This set includes all the delightful trappings that will invite, inspire, greet and treat your attendees.
 
An invitation....
it's always special to receive an invite in the mail. I would choose a handcrafted invite over an email, phone call or FB invite any day. Parties are special so let's start them off right!

Hello, I'm so glad you're here!
A sweet flowery welcome to let them know there's a place for them at the table. Hello is cute but how about stamping their name on each place card. Handwritten looks pretty, too!
 
 
Banners lend such a celebratory air to a party and this one would look perfect one the goodie table.
sorry the banner picture would not enlarge on my blog for some reason :(
 
 
 
And a treat...
Always, always, always, have a treat! The perfect memento of your party - a tea bag in a tea bag holder.
 
Enjoy! And if you've not been to Splitcoaststampers yet - you're in for a treat! Scoot on over there now and begin exploring! 
 

1 comment:

Renee Pontious said...

Oh Penny....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Makes me want to get all my tea sets out and throw a Tea Party!!!!!