Monday, June 3, 2013

 
Betsy's Blossoms
 
I took a step back this weekend while waiting for the remainder of my new product and designed a card using Betsy's Blossoms.... it was looking a little forgotten in my drawer of stamps.
 


I've always loved the large flower in this set and how crisply it stamps up. So to twist things up a bit, here's what I did with it this time. One of the flowers is stamped on the de-bossed part of the card, the other on the embossed. Fun stuff!
  • Stamp the large flower directly onto the Stripes Embossing Folder. Run it through the Big Shot with a piece of Whisper White card stock, 4" x 5-1/4"
  •  
    And here's what you'll get! Now softly stamp the flower one more time to the left of this embossed flower using Crisp Cantaloupe ink.

 
Stamp the smaller flowers and leaves, fussy cut, adhere them with Stampin' Dimensionals and adorn with Pearls.
 
Betsy's Blossoms
126006c
131955w
 
Feel like a doing a bit of shopping?
Order online 24/7 here through my online store!


4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Wow - that's so clever, Penny! I love the end result; gorgeous card.

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a fun technique and a beautiful card.

GerriK said...

Penny, LOVE this!! Beautiful card! Can't wait to try this technique. Thanks for sharing.

Jonna said...

Thank you for bringing this older set to the front. I like this set.