Friday, July 12, 2013


 
Girlfriends!
 
I'm so excited ... in the planning stage of going to visit a few very good girlfriends back in California during August.
 
It'll be  a quick trip but certainly look forward to a long coffee on the front porch, eating at our favorite Chinese restaurant, a special Friday night birthday dinner and a laid back Saturday catching up and visiting the Ripon Farmers Market where another friend has a fresh flower booth. 
 
So have gotten a start on some cards and gifts ....  here's one of the cards today. Is Chalk Talk one of your favorite new sets also? I absolutely love it! This great little tag is embossed in Pool Party which I think goes quite nicely with this delightful Basic Grey Chevron paper from I Am Me.
 
Speaking of wonderful Designer Series Papers - check out the sale here! Buy three get one free!
 
And the ruffled ribbon - have you seen the product shares I have available? Click here for more info.

 
Have you used the Framelits with the new Magnetic Platform yet? Super, duper cool!
Magnetic Platform 130658
check out the video here!

I Am Me Designer Series Paper 130138

Chalk Talk Bundle
132731w
137730c

No comments: