Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Perfect Blend


A couple of quick goodies for you today. I've been gone far too long I know, but I'm back!
 
Perfect Blend is a stamp set that's new this year from Stampin' Up! and it's so fun to work with. I was wishing it had some coffee stains or such to go with it, but Gorgeous Grunge did the trick for me. More about the little coffee treat cup closer to this month's Mocha Monday workshop which is Monday, August 19th @ 6:30 pm
Lucky Perks Coffee House
Ustick & Eagle Rd, Meridian ID
email me for more info if you're in the area: stampsnsmiles@gmail.com
 
Keep watching for many, many projects using this set ....
 
Perfect Blend
130745w  131392c

Gorgeous Grunge
130514w 130517c
 
And, as always, please shop here!
 

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love coffee cards too! Thank you so much for the free patterns! I will use them once I get done working out in the garden!!! Love your blog too!!!