Monday, October 28, 2013

My Mom....

 
I'm breaking blogger rules today and smiling the entire time. I'd like to showcase a Halloween card creatively crafted by my Mom (read more about her here). It's not the Mom part that breaks the rules, but the fact that all the supplies aren't current, smile! Just using what she had on hand and helping me out by using up some of my outdated supplies.
 
 
I love her use of Witches Brew DSP which lends itself so well to trimming for a unique border.
 
 
And my Mom, with her sweet smile and amazing attitude.... the best of the best! Thank you cousin Kevin for coming to visit - loved every minute of having you here.
 


        Witches Brew 132185
 
 
 
 
 
 
An



 

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a cute card and your Mom did a great job of cutting that all out too!