Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Got a little mistletoe?

 
 
Are you feeling a like a little mistletoe would make your day? Me, too!
I'm so glad Stampin' Up! created this darling stamp - shown here in chalkboard style as an accent for a holiday card.
 


The extra cool thing about chalkboarding is that if you get a little extra embossing powder strewn here and there it doesn't much matter - just adds to the effect! I'll take every little help I can, how about you?
Add some awesome burlap ribbon on a snowflake embossed background of red and you have a simple card that's ready to go and sure to please.
 
 
Click here to see the flyer! You won't want to miss it! And click here to start shopping!
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how i miss your posts. So glad to see you again. LOVE your work. So cute ;)

Boni Montaño said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the layers of ribbon. Thank you for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Love the textures! Yes, we have missed you. What I need is for the calendar to be turned back a week or 6! Where has the time gone - it is not like I have been having that much fun! Thanks for sharing your project with us.

Chris R. from Iowa