Monday, February 3, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Thank you's

 
I wanted to share new sweet stamp set, So Very Grateful, that is new to Stampin' Up! and found in the Occasions Catalog. It's a nice line drawing of a bouquet of flowers that can be stamped, embossed and colored, sponged or just left on it's own. Any which way - it's pretty!

 
I wanted to send out a bag of goodies to my personal "My Paper Pumpkin" subscribers and used this stamp set to embellish a few goodies bags with fun stuff inside. So besides having a fun kit and a free set of markers show up on their doorstep they'll have a few more embellishments to play with. Would you like one to appear in our mailbox? Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin today and choose me as your demonstrator. You'll receive a free Marker Set just for signing up!
 



So Very Grateful
133053c 133050w
 

1 comment:

Ilene B. said...

So nice having you back posting! You were missed! I LOVE your Paper Pumpking Thank You packaging & card! You are an amazingly talented lady! Thank you for sharing.