Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Make Today!

 
 
I decided to take the Amazing Birthday stamp set into fall with me today and create it in all those gorgeous warm colors that this time of year introduces us to again.
Went for a refreshing walk along the Boise River with the hubs this afternoon and it was exciting to see some of the leaves getting dressed up in their gold and red. I love this time of year!

 
As autumn makes it's debut, the lighting changes for picture taking and I am so delighted to find a new spot where I can photograph my creations - by my kitchen sink window!  I created a tag of my own to stamp the sentiment on this time. I just love tags! How about you?


 
Click here to shop this week's Weekly Deals - can you say Fry Box, yeah!!!
 
Amazing Birthday
 
 
Woodgrain Embossing Folder

No comments: